Vai al contenuto
- Stage 1
- IA: No edema, but presence of lymphatic impairment (with lymphatic stasis detected by scintigraphy).
- IB) Mild edema reversible with limb elevation and night rest.
- Stage IIA: Persisting edema, with only partial regression with limb elevation and night rest.
- Stage IIB: Persisting edema (no spontaneous regression with limb elevation) and progressing disease (acute erysipeloid lymphangitis).
- Stage IIIA: Fibrolymphedema (initial lymphostatic verrucosis) with “column-shaped” limb.
- Stage IIIB: Elephantiasis with severe deformation of the affected extremity, marked and extended, sclerodermic pachidermitis and lymphostatic verrucosis.